Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's OK Not To Be OK!

Sorry but I am having one of those days. I am sorry that I can't say it's OK! I am sorry that I can't be strong today and you know what, that's OK! It's NOT OK that, due to the beliefs of some that I cannot send my son, my soldier a food that he is craving because of some's religious belief's. It's NOT OK that these same people step all over my religious belief's, starting with "thou shalt not kill" like the Sept 11th terrorist attacks on innocent people! It's NOT OK that these people come to my country and step all over American's and our belief's, yet we have to accept theirs in our own country and in theirs! It's NOT OK that this is their belief's not mine but yet I still have to abide by it. It's NOT OK that I am supposed to respect their Koran, yet they don't have to respect my Holy Bible! It's NOT OK for them to celebrate U.S. Troop withdrawl yelling "We Won, We Won" when our troops did the work. It's NOT OK for them to want the US Troops gone yet still want my tax dollars to rebuild their ecomony. IT's NOT OK that MSM is not honoring our fallen as it should, yet you know who is still making headlines. (Sorry I refuse to say his name aloud due to the fact he has had enough publicity!) It's NOT OK for anyone to disgrace my flag in the name of freedom of expression! It's NOT OK that our veterans are not getting the health care that they have earned. It's NOT OK that there are homeless veterans while those on welfare, who did nothing for this country get a free ride! So, NO I am NOT OK and that is OK!

4 comments:

  1. Totally better than OK! I shout this with you! I'm so tired of being asked to respect Muslim religious customs when they would never dream of doing the same for our Judeo-Christian customs.

    I have always detested the DoD's policy of respecting Muslim customs at the expense of our own. That is un-American.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sentiments on those special days. Everyone has them, but sometimes I feel like I have more than my share. I guess you do to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Jody. I guess we all do but sometimes I just get tired of saying "it's ok" when it's really not. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete